Page 1 of 1

World Of Darkness Training

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:25 pm
by Skeksys
A field spans around you, knee length grass swaying lightly in the breeze.
There are storm clouds to the west, the setting sun framing the clouds in light. You realise that the clouds are blowing in towards you but not quickly enough to make you worry.
To the east you see he sea, sail boats on the water clearing the area.
To the north east you see a seaside village which many of the boats seem to be heading towards.
To the south west is a forest, lush green and thick.

What do you do?

Re: World Of Darkness Training

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:28 pm
by Shroomsta
I start walking north east toward the village

Re: World Of Darkness Training

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:46 pm
by Skeksys
You power walk towards the village, trying to make sure that you get there before the storm arrives but you begin to understand that you won't make it there in time.
As the wind starts to whip around you you notice for the first time what you are wearing.

((Describe your character))

Re: World Of Darkness Training

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:56 pm
by Shroomsta
Sturdy leather boots cover my feet, laced in the center and reaching up to mid-shin. The legs of my loose material pants billow out above the boots, and a thick leather belt fastens them above my hips. A dark bustier keeps my blouse from being swept up in the strong winds, but the pin holding back my hair has come loose allowing several strands to be caught up in the gusts.

Re: World Of Darkness Training

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:56 pm
by Skeksys
The storm picks up pace and an arc of lightning illuminates the rapidly darkening sky.
Please roll 4d10 to see if you get to the village before the rain.
((Click dice, then in the tag that comes up type 4d10 so it will look like this:
Code: Select all
[dice]4d10[/dice]
))

Re: World Of Darkness Training

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:48 pm
by Shroomsta
Shroomsta rolled 4d10:
9, 6, 8, 8